6 Signs to see a Dermatologist
Six reasons it’s time to visit a dermatologist 👨⚕️🥼 And don’t forget about an annual full-body skin exam!
- The skin is irritated and appears to have a rash or hives.
- A mole or freckle has changed. Specifically – size has increased, color has darkened or shape has changed. Also be aware of new moles and freckles appearing on the body.
- There has been an increase in hair loss. On average, people lose between 50-100 hairs per day, but if you notice an increased amount OR feel that your hair has thinned, it is time to visit a dermatologist.
- You are experiencing severe acne that is constant and not going away. While our medical spa has many treatments and products to help clear the skin, for more severe instances, it is best to visit a dermatologist.
- You notice a fungal infection in nails or feet. (Ex: Athlete’s Foot.)
- The face is persistently red and flushed, without an explanation.
Visit our dermatology clinic located at 992 Country Club Road Suite 201 in Eugene, OR 97401. Call (541)485-7546 to schedule an appointment.
Comments are closed.