Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Cascade will resume seeing clients on May 11. Because of the State mandate, we are only able to see 50% of our regular client base which means we can only have one provider in the office at a time. We hope to start seeing clients at 100% on June 1, 2020 but only time will tell.
Some precautions we are taking during this time to help our staff remain safe as well as our clients:
- All clients will be asked to wear a face mask into the office to check-in and during the treatment if treatments are not on the face.
- Staff will be wearing gloves, face shields, and face masks.
- Clients are being screened in advanced for known COVID-19 symptoms as well as staff.
- We will not have more than one client in the office at one time and no more than 2 employees in the office at one time.
- All testers will be removed from our shelves.
- We will be limiting what clients need to touch in the office and sanitizing everything that is touched before and after each client.
- Because we are a medical spa, we are already taking many of these precautions but we will be sanitizing more frequently.
We will still have skincare products available for purchase by reaching out by email ([email protected]) or calling us ahead with your order 541-484-3305. We will offer parking lot delivery.
We ask our clients to please continue supporting us by taking the time to write reviews of past experiences on Google and Facebook. If you would like to purchase a gift card for treatments in the future, those are also available by emailing us at [email protected] or by calling in advance 541-484-3305.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: